Nov 17, 2013

What's on Your Christmas List? - organization

I know Christmas is coming when the kids start emailing me their Christmas lists...complete with hyper links! 
(Gotta love having teenagers!)


Knowing the weeks ahead will be busy with shopping, planning & celebrating, I created a fun tablet to keep track of clothing sizes, store lists and purchases.


"Note to elf..." (Oh Christmas Puns)


materials used:
kraft cardstock, 
Christmas scrapbooking paper,
Marthat Stewart punches,
seam binding ribbon,
Stampin' Up ink,
and
Joy's Life stamps:


Elf definition (Wintery Puns)


This is a super simple project.



You can make this with any size tablet. Use something you already have perhaps.
  
After measuring your specific tablet, cut cardstock accordingly, scoring the center to accommodate the height of your tablet. Embellish with pretty paper and a ribbon closure if you wish.
(comment below if you need specifics) 



I like to get my shopping done early so I can enjoy all the fun & festivities of the beautiful Christmas holiday!

Have you starting your holiday shopping yet?







Merry Christmas!


Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

I wrote this post while designing for JoysLife.com.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! My girls have emailed me their lists in a document with photos too, just to make sure that Santa knows exactly what to get LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fabulous! And what a great idea! Beautifully done and so useful, too. I could really use one of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, hope you're keeping well and sounds like you are pretty much organised for Christmas. Love this cute little note pad, a really fab idea for such a busy season :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria